10 x Mains Powered LED’s
Our standard mains powered lighting package contains 10 white stainless steel LED lights, available in round or square, 15m cable to hub, and 5m cable to each LED and transformer.
Order over the phone
If you want to order over the phone simple call us on 01253 205 128
Confused about the size?
Talk to our experts to choose the right bridge for your garden
Call: 01253 205 128
Our standard mains powered lighting package contains 10 white stainless steel LED lights, 15m cable to hub, and 5m cable to each LED and transformer or solar powered through a solar panel. These will add a WOW factor to your bridge in the evening.
See our LED installation video for a step by step guide-https://youtu.be/Y02knLqOPoE
- 12 volt (low voltage) for safety
- Energy efficient & economical to run
- Tough and hard wearing walkover construction
- High quality, weather resistant stainless steel finish
- IP44 Rated Outdoor Junction Box
- IP54 Rated LED Light Fittings
- 12V Indoor ONLY transformer
- 10 x LED lights (with 3.2m of cable per light)
- 12 volt indoor transformer (with 5m cable to the lighting hub)
- Tough and hard wearing, these deck lights are great not only for decking but gravel, paths and borders.
- Made from weather resistant stainless steel they come with a two year manufactures guarantee
Bridges 1m – 3.5m long bridges will be delivered in kit form within 5-8 working days (2-4 working days for Turbo delivery). If you required timed or weekend delivery please contact us for a price.
Bridges 4m – 4.8m long bridges will be delivered within 7-12 working days from order (3-5 working days for turbo delivery). These may be delivered in Kit form by HGV on the pallet network. Please be prepared to off load them from the lorry by fork lift or manually (will require minimum 2x persons). If you required timed or weekend delivery please contact us for a price.
Delivery timescales are approximate and in rare occasions delivery timescales can be shorter or longer depending on our workload. Please bear in mind we build our own products to order and and peak times it can be difficult to match supply to demand.